Sunday, December 23, 2007

Flawless Family Fun


Scott, Kellie, Esther Hales, Becca and Madeline (Kellie's sister and niece) came all the way up to the winter wonderland to visit. We had a fabulous time being with eachother and "hanging out." Even when it was time for them to go, I found myself wishing they had just a little more time to stay. Mark, Jennifer, Scott and Kellie all went snow boarding on Wed.-next year I am soooo... there! I think it would be fun to rent a cabin maybe in Big Bear and go boarding for a couple of days.- We'll all have to plan for it. Overall it was so nice to have family here and delightful to get to know Esther so well. (She really is a lovely, bright child!) Miss you guys already! Have a Merry Christmas in warm sunny so cal-

2 comments:

Christina said...

sounds like fun there!!

be glad you're not here amongst us all with the FLU!!!!

I KNOW whats up with that?!?!? so far, scott, mark and myself have it...

Kristi said...

Sounds terrible! Make sure Mark doesn't bring that one home. Still missing you guys-I'd take you sick or healthy anytime. Tell Jon I am just started reading his book tonight. Scott gave me a copy to read.-Can't wait