Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hi. this is mostly a test to make sure I know how to do this. Today was my second day at Seminary. I have 39 kids on my class list and the last two days I have had 27 in attendance. It fills the room. Not sure how to handle that many in one class, but they are well behaved and listen well. Participation is presently in need of help, but that will improve as time goes on.
Love you all. And I look forward to seing your input on this site. Thanks Christina. By the way (not a name) how do I get to this if I am not being emailed a notice by Christina as to its existence. and P.S. Thanks for the pictures, Kristi. They are great!!

5 comments:

Christina said...

YA congrats you did it!! you have to just come on here every now and then to see if there are any updates..like the halescorner blog-

im always just a call away if you need "blog tutoring!"

WOW 39 kids and 27 that have come?!?! that seems like a lot to me?!?!? candy is always a good motivator!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it, Dad. It sounds like a fire hazzard to me, having so many students! Probably hard to tell after 3 days of seminary, but I do know that you are sooo good at teaching the doctrine. I wish I could sit in every morning at 6am to hear you teach. Good luck!

Kristi said...

Dad- Your knowledge and love for the scriptures is infectious- loved my senior year with you as my teacher. They are lucky to have you. (Wish I lived closer so I could still go in the mornings-but sounds like I wouldn't have a seat!)

Kristi said...

So glad someone else wrote something..... Thanks dad!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're a blogger now, and glad you're getting so many kids out to seminary! How many years has this been?