Friday, January 11, 2008

Blood Work, EKG & a 3D BRAIN scan later

they still dont know WHY i am passing out..i made an appt to see my dr but i couldnt get in till NEXT tuesday (which really no biggy) i then went to tracy's house and was having a little difficulty (just felt weakish pass outish)so mama tracy MADE me go to the urgent care...
i had my blood drawn, and EKG done and a brain scan (the full on 3D model type)on top of that HELLO!! make a girl ALL BY HERSELF SCARED!!!! i was TRYING to hold it together and not cry..i did okay till i called my dad..why do our parents make us cry and nervous!!
so the dr came in and said my heart is great no problems with the EKG, the blood work is normal too (ie iron, sugar etc)..and the brain scan came back negative so no tumors or bleeding in the brain--UH WHAT?!??!?! we were LOOKING FOR TUMORS OR BLEEDING ON THE BRAIN!?!?!??!?!?!!
so im home now and have kept the tuesday appt with my dr to follow up (seeing how the week goes)& more tests can be made..they are testing my thyroid again and sugar levels again & iron..even though the sugar and iron came back good (which is why he ordered the hairy scary ekg and brain scan)...
so there we have it..

1 comment:

Kristi said...

How have you been feeling lately? Is this an everyday thing or has it just happened a few times?