Thursday, January 24, 2008

to chop or not to chop....

so lately i have been SO done with having long hair!! its too long/too heavy to do much with it...my aunt has been going to this guy who is REALLY good at doing something with your hair that would "work for you"..
SOOOOO i have my appt at 2pm...im totally freaking out as to what he's going to suggest!! YIKES!! ive been wanting to chop it off mid neck forever...maybe i should half my hair and get use to it first..
i'll have to take an after photo to show you what turned out...NERVOUS!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Can't wait to see pics- Have to tell you that I desperately miss my locks- Good Luck!

Christina said...

OH GREAT!!! not what i wanted to hear woman!!!

Kristi said...

Don't get me wrong. Any change is fun- especially if it is what you want. I just miss my long hair. I felt more feminine with long hair. But if it is your choice- be bold and have fun- hair always grows back!