Friday, January 25, 2008

sort of chopped!



what would it be w/o my signature smooch shot!

i LOVE the side swoop bang!!


so i went to this new guy..i told him i was debating on whether or not to chop my hair to which he replied "women would kill for your hair-leave it long!" RHGHGHHG then he said "you have great hair, so if its short or long it looks good either way"...so i told him right now its just toooo long and toooo heavy..i want it light and bouncy!
he said "lets give you 3 haircuts-its NOT good to just chop all this hair off..thats too drastic and will cause you problems..so instead let me cut it, then you live with it for one week, if you want it shorter you can come back for free to cut it again, then another week, if you want it still shorter i'll cut it again for free"
SOLD!!

so this is what we did--he took 5 inches off and then put in lots of layers to make it bouncy and blend it all together -he was cutting EVERYWHERE i felt like i was on a makeover shower--scary! but it turned out AWESOME!! I SOOO SOOO LOVE IT!! he asked if i wanted it straight or curler..i said lets try curler..so we did--SO SO CUTE! a tip he said is of course to use light hair spray all over head before curling, then use a curling iron to curl the hair, BUT to PIN IT UP so the curl stays hot and cools off IN THE CURL still..so essentially my head looked like i had rollers in it but there were no rollers in it if that makes sense, then after the last curl he did, he took them all out and tousled it a bit..

so what do you think?? im anxious to wash my hair to see what it looks like straight and styled..but so far im loving it!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

You look great. I am so glad you didn't take off more. I bet the layers feel light and comfortable. Glad you are happy with it.

Unknown said...

Christina, Mark and Kevin here from Flickinger & Sutterfield. We need a secretary now. We have tried to reach you with the last number you left but were unsuccessful. Would you please call one of us toll free at 800-898-4878

Kim said...

I'm not looking for a secretary. I just wanted to tell you I LOVE the hair. WILL you go back for the next cut? Hmmm... I love living other people's drama because I'm too chicken to go short. ;)

The Mercer Family said...

Your hair looks so beautiful...as are you! What a salesman-your stylist! hehe I always love a new haircut- you feel like a new person!

Anonymous said...

You look AMAZING! I love the layers...you really look like a million dollars.